Alan's Bypass Case Number One - Twelve Bottle Case
After starting the General Wine Company 1982 the founder, Alan Snudden, has been pulled in for a heart bypass operation!! Too much good living.
He has selected a case of wine for each of the next 3 months to see him through until he will be back in the harness.
Join him as he enjoys his favourite wines from our collection.
Twelve Bottle Case contains two bottles each of:
- Domaine de Vieux Pressoir Muscadet de Sevre et Maine sur Lie, Loire Valley, France
- Cedric Lathiliere, Beaujolais Blanc, Burgundy, France
- Boschendal Sparkling Rosé, South Africa
- Henri Delagrange Hautes Cotes de Beaune Pinot Noir, Burgundy, France
- Chateau Carbonneau, Cuvee Sequoia, St Foye Bordeaux, France
- Dominio de Eguren Codice, Rioja,Spain